- Primary Function: USB Vag-Com interface obd diagnostic cable.
- OBDII Plug: J1962 16-Pin Male (to Car) .
- USB Port enabled.
- Operating Software Compatibility: Windows 98SE / ME / 2000 / NT and XP.
- Supports terminal (K) bus communication.
- Terminal (L) ignition for waking up car computing system (ECU) engine control unit.
- Support 3 different protocols with same OBD2 connector including ISO/KWP, VPW, and PMW.
- Refer to your car user manual or check with your car dealer or local mechanic whether your car is compatible with this product.
- Compatible Vehicles: Volkswagen, Audi, skoda, seat.
- Also supports ISO9141 protocol
- No DC or alternate power supply needed, just connect to your car and computer
- Work with most Volkswagen and Audi models sold worldwide from 1994 to current year
- The CVFG-A11 cable can not work if your car uses a protocol bus system like VPW, PWM or CAN -bus
- The diagnostic interface works on ISO/KWP (Key Word Protocol) that were launched after 1996.
1pc x Cable
1pc x CD Drive